Groundhog Welfare Units
Every site needs welfare facilities, but sometimes hiring in traditional cabins is not the answer. Our groundhog units provide totally HSE compliant welfare facilities in a flash.
Easily towed, these units can be deployed in under 3 minutes by a one man operation. Fully self contained, these units feature:
- Built in 6kVA diesel generator.
- Plastic recirculating toilet & hand wash basin.
- Table & Seating area for 6 people.
- Electric wall mounted heater.
- Microwave & Kettle.
- Hot wash with sink.
- 20 litre fresh drinking water container.
- "Warm" room for PPE storage.
These units tick all the boxes, meaning you can offer a one unit solution to any tight site.
Fusion Groundhog Welfare Units
The pinnacle of groundhog technology, our Fusion welfares are an 'Eco' version of the basic mobile welfare unit and offers significant savings. It's key features include:
Smart "Stop-Start" generator.
Air blown heating system.
L.E.D. lighting operated by P.I.R.
Hot wash hand basin in toilet.
Click to learn more about the Fusion range.